Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

School's Back and the Tau are still a rollin'!

Hello,

Now if you are a regular to my Blog or have viewed earlier posts you will know of my struggle to get as much done before the school term hit, and boy did it hit hard! I have been getting a lot of homework which clogs up a lot of my free time. This blog may actually turn out to be a 'HELP WITH HOMEWORK' blog, only kidding... I have been painting a wee bit since I have been back at school and I have progressed a little with my Tau commission and I have done a test model for my Tau army for which I am re-painting. In this post I will put up my Tau Firewarrior and at some point over the coming month I will post the Pathfinders. Viewer, "Finally! You lazy sod, we have been waiting for those!" They will come but for now here is my new Tau Colour Scheme.






I will post up a story of my Tau and how they got their scheme. The new 6th Ed ally rule has played quite well into my hand. That won't happen until Christmas which will be my month to catch up with my figures. I would like your feedback on my scheme; does it work? what would you recommend instead of...? I will try and post again with in the next fortnight and the Pathfinders will take to the stage. But until then bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...