Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

Testing! Testing! 1 of 2

Hello,

Sorry for being a day late but the weather was so nice yesterday that it was too hot to paint, but do not fear I have more posts near! In this first post I will show you my test model for the Tau Pathfinders, then I will post up another for a Gruesome Ghoulster Golem! Try and say that with a grape in your mouth! I am splitting up the posts so that I can label them accordingly. Here is the Pathfinder ( sorry folks the photos didn't turn out as well as I would have wanted them to, I will try and get a new camera for the future but for now you'll just have to put up with this one XD) :





As you can see they are slightly different from the ones in the codex, I have painted the studs on their leg with the colour of their squad, and made their grenade green. The next post will be up later tonight to give you a chance to look at this one. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...