Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

Battlesuits Inbound

Hello Folks,

I found some time today to get a post up of this Battlesuit and his buddies. I was actually quite surprised how quickly I got this guy done since I hadn't painted for a while. The completion of this guy now means that I have finished my first squad of battle suits. Each battlesuit squad will have a different colour of markings. This squad has a forest green colour. The next battlesuits I post will be most likely to be Broadsides which I'll do red markings for. I'll bore you no longer, onto the pictures:



The blue marking on the side of his gun (above) is to represent that it is a plasma rifle. Just a nice wee bit of showing off that I thought of.



 
 
And here he is with his buddies. If you want to see the other two battlesuits on close ups here they are Close ups of Shas'vre and 'Ui. If you look closely, and I mean with a magnifying glass, you will be able to see a few touch ups on the guns of the other two battlesuits and some other things that were bugging me.
 
My next post will probably be on the nine drones then after that, it will probably be my Falkirk competition entry completely finished. Which I really need to get my finger out and do since it is in two weeks time :O. Anyways, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...