Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Mission Complete: Final Kroot Shaper

Hello Folks,

I am really sorry about not living up to my promise that I made a few weeks ago. My Art folio and studying got the better of me during my holidays. However I have managed to get in a wee bit of painting over the last week. This has allowed me to finish off a battlesuit, 2 drones and a kroot shaper. I know that sounds a lot but please leave the sarcastic wows till the end of the blog post :D! What is quite amazing though is that I now need to prep and spray more figures because I have painted all the ones I had ready. I never thought I'd get to this stage already. Here is the second shaper that I painted. I muted this one down since the other one was very ... 'tropical', so that the opponents'  eyes weren't spinning around in his head by the end of a game. Here are the pics:





I have taken pictures of the newly painted battlesuit and his pals. Also all nine of the drones I have painted. So expect them to be up over the coming week if I get time during my exams. However next week is going to be a tough week so don't hold your breath, I highly doubt I'll get a post in. Until next time, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...