Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Firewarriors continued!

Hello Folks,

Well as promised we have the second instalment of the first but second squad of Firewarriors. The last 4 warriors might be done by the end of the week if I can get enough time or the weather gives me the time to. Read more to see more pictures and find out what's coming up next.
First though here are more pictures of the Firewarriors:


Sorry about this one being blurry, I really need to get a better camera. I know excuses, excuses, but it's true!



 And here they are with the rest of their team so far:


So what else is coming up over the next week. Well I have completed my first Saga Welsh Hearthguard man. I will be posting him up along with his WIP pals soon. 'Yes, human models at last!' I hear you cry. I might post it after the final post of this squad. Also the planning of the Devilfish is beginning to look as if it will take a while so for now I am pushing it to one side and dealing with the small stuff. After the firewarriors are done it will probably be either Aun'Shi or Vespid Stingwings. Or both of I'm lucky. Thanks for reading and until next time, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...