Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Spears at the ready!


Hello Folks,

Well as I said yesterday I have completed the figures to another warrior unit. I was actually running out of colour ideas so instead of doing just brown, I added an edging of red to spice things up a bit O_O. Anyway back to the models. The armour, cloth, scabbard, flesh and shaft of the spear were all done the same. Now that I see what is kept the same I think I will be ready to to a tutorial for them, then I will do one for the shields when the sun isn't making my room into a cheap sauna. I quite like painting these guys but they do get tedious. Make sure you have something else on the go to build/paint cause trust me, you'll be looking for something else sooner or later. Click to see more and pics and more of my rambling :D!

Here are the different angled views:


The horn was done using a tutorial in an old white dwarf magazine, if I can find it I'll put it up with the tutorial when it surfaces.


The fighting is this way, turn around!


I still have to base these guys also, they will be based the same as the Hearthguard which can be seen here:Previous Hearthguard. Not much else to say for this post, a nice short one never does any harm. Tomorrow I'll put up the Rear rank and on Sunday or Monday I'll put up any decent pictures of the Claymore Convention, if you are planning to go and see me wandering, give us a wave. Thanks for reading, and until next time, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...