Pages

Thursday 19 July 2012

Class of 40,001 - Group shots (so far)

Well as I promised earlier here are the pictures of what I have done so far. These pictures include 8 Kroot, 5 XV15 Stealth Suits, Kroot Shaper and one Krootox. (That was just for those of you who have missed the previous post). First I will post the group shots of the kroot, then kroot with stealth suits. And without further  a do, here they are:


And now for the whole class shot:


And for some close up so you can pick out the class Bully ( my guess is the guy with the big dog ;)) :


Keep your eyes peeled because coming soon is the next Krootox. He is nearly done. Bye for now.
I would also like to thank the folks who are regulars to viewing this blog, almost near 100 views! But I'm sure we can do better, can't we? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...