Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Gearing Up for war - Group 1 ready and recruited! Sir!

Press the link for some cool music to go with these war recruits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfR_HWMzgyc


Hello again,

As promised earlier in the week I have taken pictures of the figures that have been based. It took me a while to get the all together shot for them, I think I took 25 or so pictures of different angles and layout to try and get it just right. I think I managed it. The basing was done with Citadel Sand flock and Two Colour grass tufts (early fall) by mini'N'atur. Quite expensive but it really does deliver. Onto the pictures:






Stay tuned for more Firewarriors over the next few days. Bye for now.

P.S remember to turn off the music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...