Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

They Have Been here, you just haven't seen them!

Hello Followers,
I know it has been awhile since my last post but the Scottish weather decided to brighten up which made painting these bad boys a real hassle. But I managed to battle on and finish them and make them my first fully painted unit in this long haul. Below we have 5 XV15 Tau Stealth Battlesuits painted up in the same scheme as they are in the Codex. I tried something different with the pictures than I normally would so your feedback would be much appreciated so I know how to continue with my photos so that you can get the 'best seat in the house'. Enjoy:
The Team of XV15's

Shas'vre XV15
Shas'vre XV15
Shas'ui XV15
Shas'ui XV15
Shas'vre XV15
Shas'ui XV15





I really enjoyed painting these guys, it was a nice 'break in' to the big project. They were so nice to paint that I actually regret finishing them. They were an absolute treat to paint. They also gave me a chance to practise different ways and styles of painting like just adding white for highlight rather than a lighter yellow or red. Next on the agenda is the Kroot, of which there are 16 of plus two Shapers and two Krootox. Man that's a lot. It will be awhile until I finish them. I will try and keep posting though and until then, bye for now. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...